POLOTo introduce the North West UK based band to a wider UK audience.
To introduce the North West UK based band to a wider UK audience.
This was a single campaign for the Leeds-based band POLO who are signed to independent label Tipping Point, part of Generator. POLO have had support in the North West UK prior to coming to us for online press services, however the new intention was to create buzz further afield for this indie-pop outfit.
- ‘On My End’ premiered by Variance.
- Successful acquisition of third-party Spotify playlists with Disco Naïveté, Talk About Pop Music, That Buzzing Sound, Oblivious Pop, B-Sides and Badlands, Deer du Bois, and Music and Other Drugs.
- Radio play on Amazing Radio shows with Rianne Thompson and Charlie Ashcroft.
- Radio play on BBC Introducing in York and North Yorkshire, BBC Introducing in West Yorkshire, BBC Introducing 6 Music, and BBC West Yorkshire – Monday Night Mixtape with Emily Pilbeam.
- Radio play on Hoxton Radio’s Get In Her Ears.
- Venue Talk interview with Will You Magazine talking about local Leeds venue Brundenell Social Club.
- Other coverage for ‘On My End’ with Press Play OK, Neon Music, Indie + Tonic, Wonky Sensitive, Cruel Rhythm, She Makes Music, North Note, EQ Music, EQ Music, Acid Stag, Born Music, The Most Radicalist, Turtle Tempo and more.
“Hannah provided us with a really succinct campaign, honest direction and a strong flow of feedback – I’d definitely work with Charm again!” – Charlie Dancer, Talent Development Manager at Generator