Eli MoonTo raise awareness of Eli within Urban Commmunity.
To raise awareness of Eli within Urban Commmunity.
South Londoner Eli Moon, is a young singer-songwriter whose sound combines classic rock star poeticism with contemporary R&B. Before approaching us, he had already garnered strong support from Best New Pop @ BBC Radio 1, Notion, Wonderland, Clash, The Line Of Best Fit and Dork following the release of his debut EP ‘Bodies’ back in 2019 but the Urban world barely supported him before. Central to our role was helping him crossing the Urban world. We worked with Eli Moon and his team FutureKind to release ‘killmeinmysleep’, ‘Phases’ and second EP ‘Angels, Devils & Empty Vessels’ for the duration of around 5 months. Throughout the course of the campaign, we found consistent supporters within the blog community, as well as setting up interviews and special features that explore Eli Moon’s introspective personality. [Lead PR: Alex Ciminata]
- ‘killmeinmysleep’ video premiered on COMPLEX UK
- Interview and feature with Notion Magazine
- ‘killmeinmysleep’ and ‘Phases’ playlisted on Mahogany’s Spotify Playlists
- ‘Angels, Devils & Empty Vessels’ reviewed on Atwood Magazine
- Every song released featured by EARMILK
- All songs playlisted by Noctis Magazine
- Interview with CLOUT
- Podcast interview with Headliner Magazine
- Further coverage for ‘killmeinmysleep’ and ‘Phases’ from When The Horn Blows, The Most Radicalist, Euphoria Magazine, Peachy Magazine, A1234, Discover Nu and more.
- Further coverage for ‘Angels, Devils & Empty Vessels’ EP from God Is In The TV, Alfitude, lefuturewave, The Music Mermaid, SANE and more.