On this campaign we worked with the independent, unsigned artist Matilda Eyre who had relocated from Germany to London to pursue her music career. This talented musician, singer, songwriter and producer has already begun her journey with promising validation from Mahogany (live performance at Mahogany Music Club) and Ableton (SampleNHold in Los Angeles). Our role was to deliver Matilda Eyre’s debut single ‘FYA’ and follow up single ‘The Calling’ to the online music community, with special focus on the UK audience.
- ‘FYA’ single premiered by Atwood Magazine.
- ‘The Calling’ single premiered by Clash Magazine.
- Radio premiere for ‘FYA’ on Hoxton Radio’s Get In Her Ears show, followed by Track of the Day feature. Plus radio play for ‘The Calling’.
- Additional online coverage for ‘FYA’ from Omnii Collective, Floated Magazine, Soundspace, FAB UK Magazine, She Makes Music, Mystic Sons, Neon Music and even more features.
- Additional online coverage for ‘The Calling’ from Born Music Online, Mystic Sons, Crack in the Road, Vanyaland and more.
- Further radio attention for both tracks came from Amazing Radio’s Charlie Ashcroft on his Audition Show, BBC Introducing London and Soho Radio’s Soho Garage show.
Quote from Matilda Eyre:
“Working with Hannah has been absolutely amazing. She provides a super structured and pro-active campaign with wonderful features and lasting connections. This, alongside a tailored release schedule, has really pushed it to the next level”